Are you an outgoing, engaged individual who loves things all Monumental? We look for 10-12 people each year to be part of our Monumental Ambassador Program.
You can read about past ambassadors here!
What are you looking for?
The following is required of our Monumental Ambassadors:
- Be registered for the 2020 CNO Financial Indianapolis Monumental Marathon, Half Marathon, or 5K
- Apply via the application form by February 29, 2020
The following traits are preferred but not necessarily required:
- Have a large social audience
- Have run one or more Beyond Monumental events in the past
- Participate in several races a year and be active in the running community
How Do I Apply?
- The application process will open on February 1, 2020, and close February 29, 2020
- Applications must be submitted through Google Forms Application
- Selected Participants will be contacted no later than March 13, 2020
What are the Benefits?
Ambassadors will receive the following just for being selected as part of the program:
- Complimentary entry to a 2021 Beyond Monumental Event
- Be featured on CNO Financial Indianapolis Monumental Marathon Blog & Social Media
- 25% Discount on MonumentalGear.com
- Be the first to see the event shirt, medal, and more!
- VIP Status at Monumental Marathon ($95 value!)
How Do I Earn Rewards?
Ambassadors will be given a unique referral code (no discount) to track their promotions. These codes must be used by the registrant at the time of registering and cannot be applied retroactively.
To incentivize use of the referrals, everyone who uses a code to register will be entered in a contest to win a free hotel stay on race weekend.
What Can I Earn?
Number of Referrals – Bonus
1 – Welcome Ambassador Swag Package
10 – ADDITIONAL free entry to a 2021 Beyond Monumental Event
15 – Race Weekend Gift Basket
25 – Ambassador Jacket
35 – Hotel Stay on Monumental Race Day
What is required of Ambassadors?
- Upon being selected, submit bio and photo for Monumental Ambassador feature/blog.
- Post content provided by Beyond Monumental on social media accounts, topics including but not limited to:
- Event announcements
- Price increases
- Registration links
- Monumental Kids Movement
- Join private Monumental Ambassador Facebook Group
- Be active on social media platforms, posting training or running related content (in addition to provided content from Beyond Monumental) and referencing upcoming event
- Distribute marketing collateral on behalf of Beyond Monumental (promotional postcards, etc.)
- Include #BeMonumental in social media bios
- Remain an ambassador through registration opening on January 1, 2021
- Serve as a water-station/cheer competition judge on race day
- Be available to greet runners at Monumental Health & Fitness Expo for a minimum of 1 hour on race weekend
- Complete exit survey upon completion of agreement
- Ambassadors agree to be part of the program from March 13, 2020 to January 10, 2021
- Ambassador positions do not automatically renew and must be applied for every year
Please note that Ambassadors are NOT financially compensated in any way. We do not subsidize travel, training expenses or issue payment of any kind to our team. Ambassadors for the 2020 CNO Financial Indianapolis Monumental Marathon will serve from March 2020 through January 2021. We reserve the right to remove any Ambassador from the team at any time due to poor conduct or failure to perform duties.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.