Are you an outgoing, engaged individual who loves things all Monumental? We look for 10-12 people each year to be part of our Monumental Ambassador Program.
This year’s Monumental Ambassador’s have been selected. Read about them here!
What are you looking for?
The following is required of our Monumental Ambassadors:
- Be registered for the 2019 CNO Financial Indianapolis Monumental Marathon, Half Marathon, or 5K
- Apply via the application form by June 30, 2019
The following traits are preferred but not necessarily required:
- Have a large social audience
- Have run one or more Beyond Monumental events in the past
- Participate in several races a year and be active in the running community
How Do I Apply?
- The application process will open on June 17, 2019, and close June 30, 2019
- Applications must be submitted through Google Forms Application
- Selected Participants will be contacted no later than July 15, 2019
What are the Benefits?
Ambassadors will receive the following just for being selected as part of the program:
- Complimentary entry to 2020 Beyond Monumental Event
- Be featured on CNO Financial Indianapolis Monumental Marathon Blog & Social Media
- 25% Discount on MonumentalGear.com
- Be the first to see the event shirt, medal, and more!
- VIP Status at Monumental Marathon ($95 value!)
How Do I Earn Rewards?
Ambassadors will be given a unique referral code (no discount) to track their promotions. These codes must be used by the registrant at the time of registering and cannot be applied retroactively.
To incentivize use of the referrals, everyone who uses a code to register will be entered in a contest to win a free hotel stay on race weekend.
What Can I Earn?
Number of Referrals – Bonus
1 – Welcome Ambassador Swag Package (Ambassador shirt, hat, bottle opener)
5 – Race Weekend Gift Basket
10 – ADDITIONAL free entry to all 2020 Beyond Monumental Events
20 – Ambassador Jacket
35 – Hotel Stay on Monumental Race Day
What is required of Ambassadors?
- Upon being selected, submit bio and photo for Monumental Ambassador feature/blog.
- Post content provided by Beyond Monumental on social media accounts, topics including but not limited to:
- Event announcements
- Price increases
- Registration links
- Monumental Kids Movement
- Join private Monumental Ambassador Facebook Group
- Be active on social media platforms, posting training or running related content (in addition to provided content from Beyond Monumental) and referencing upcoming event
- Distribute marketing collateral on behalf of Beyond Monumental (promotional post cards, etc.)
- Include #BeMonumental in social media bios
- Remain an ambassador through registration opening on January 1, 2020
- Complete exit survey upon completion of agreement
- Ambassadors agree to be part of the program from July 10, 2019 to January 10, 2020
- Ambassador positions do not automatically renew and must be applied for every year
Please note that Ambassadors are NOT financially compensated in any way. We do not subsidize travel, training expenses or issue payment of any kind to our team. Ambassadors for the 2019 CNO Financial Indianapolis Monumental Marathon will serve from July 2019 through January 2020. We reserve the right to remove any Ambassador from the team at any time due to poor conduct or failure to perform duties.
Please e-mail email@example.com.